USB directory in konqueror

Michael bmike101 at cox.net
Mon Apr 24 05:46:58 MST 2006

today it shows up in /mnt/hotplug
which is better? a static or dynamic fstab?
I would think dynamic except this USB drive doesn't want to stay put!
at least now my ICON is working!

bmike1 at 1[sda1]$ more /etc/fstab
/dev/hda1 / reiserfs defaults,noatime,notail 0 0
proc /proc proc defaults 0 0
devpts /dev/pts devpts mode=0622 0 0
/dev/hda4 /home auto defaults,noatime 1 2
# Dynamic entries
/dev/sda1 /mnt/sda1 vfat noauto,users,exec,umask=000 0 0
/dev/sdb1 swap swap sw,pri=1 0 0
/dev/hda3 /mnt/hda3 ext3 noauto,users,exec 0 0
bmike1 at 1[sda1]$
bmike1 at 1[sda1]$