COX down?

Darrin Chandler dwchandler at stilyagin.com
Fri Apr 21 19:49:41 MST 2006

On Fri, Apr 21, 2006 at 05:54:07PM -0700, Eric Shubes wrote:
> P.S. I think this is (at least a bit) OT.

I propose in the future we reserve "OT" for "On Topic" posts. It would
save typing, while serving to point out the occasional Linux oriented
messages to those interested parties. Another idea might be to start
another list, say, linux at lists.plug.phoenix.az.us. ;)

Really, though. The chit-chatty, sometimes on, sometimes off topic
nature of this list is just part of the community atmosphere. At least
the off topic stuff is usually computer related. I'm glad it's not
*really* *far* off topic!

dwchandler at stilyagin.com   |  http://bsd.phoenix.az.us/
http://www.stilyagin.com/  |