switch user

Dan Lund situationalawareness at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 09:23:44 MST 2006

I think he means like in WinXP how you can switch between users on the
fly with a ctrl-alt-delete.

The answer to the question I believe your asking is that there is only
one real user on a live-cd, which is root.  You can obviously add
more, but it'd be in RAM and lost on reboot.

--Dan

On 4/19/06, Slide <slide.o.mix at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 4/18/06, bmike101 at cox.net <bmike101 at cox.net> wrote:
> > Is it possible to switcf your user if the user you want to switch to isn't a natural user (a user in a stand alone syste being used on a live-cd on the box with that user
> >

> huh?

"Courage is like love; it must have hope to nourish it."
-Napoleon Bonaparte