Access alternatives

Nathan England nathan at paysonlinux.org
Tue Apr 18 12:26:46 MST 2006

I have thought about such a project, but they are not interested in such a
rewrite of their current databases. Though because they are quite large,
maybe I should recommend that. But to satisfy the immediate urge for a Linux
desktop, I am just seeking a quick and simple solution.

I do think a migration to a real database is not out of the question though,
just not at this time.

Payson Computer Services
PO Box 2551
Payson, Arizona 85547
(928) 595 - 1449

http://www.paysonlinux.org/
nathan at paysonlinux.org

Business Consulting Services,
Advanced Network and Server Design,
Security Solutions,
Process Management and Efficiency Consultations