Phoenix Area Tech Groups - Google Calendar

Austin Godber godber at uberhip.com
Fri Apr 14 07:40:54 MST 2006

Hello Everyone,
	A thread about interacting with other local tech groups popped up on
the dev list last week.  I have been thinking along these lines for a
while now and apparently so have others.  For anyone else interested in
finding out what other tech groups are around town, I have created a
Google Calendar with their meeting time information.

The calendar is "Phoenix Tech Groups"

xml feed:
http://www.google.com/calendar/feeds/8jcpi274dd23omn6hd4g42bk5g@group.calendar.google.com/public/basic

ical:
http://www.google.com/calendar/ical/8jcpi274dd23omn6hd4g42bk5g@group.calendar.google.com/public/basic

If anyone notices any errors or omissions, please let me know.  I only
have a few events posted up there yet.  I will get the other groups I
have rounded up in my blog posting (http://godber.org/node/29).

Also, I don't fully understand all of the Google Calendar features yet.
 So I am not sure if there is a public URL that can see the whole
calendar page without logging in to google calendar.  If anyone knows
how to do this let me know.

Austin

PS - Any google people listening that are involved with calendar send me
an email, there is an annoying issue with the interaction of the Map
feature and google calendar.  I will post to the google groups if I
remember.