PLUG Policies

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Thu Apr 13 15:38:23 MST 2006

Am 13. Apr, 2006 schwätzte Jason Etchason so:

> Because I am new to the group, I am not aware of any rules, regulations,
> etc.  I am wondering if there is a problem if I attempt to record the LUG on
> a mini voice recorder.  I have some friends outside of phoenix that would
> probably enjoy listening in on some of what's going on, but I do not want to
> impose if it is viewed as unethical for whatever reason.

We ask presenters for permission to record the meetings. For tonight we
asked Google for permission. The result of the negotiations is that Google
will have multiple video cameras on hand to record it and will likely put
a recording up on Google video.

We plan on taking pictures, but the recording will be left to Google this
month.

If you would like to help with recording for future months please talk to
Dennis at tonight's meeting. We will be introducing Dennis :).

ciao,

der.hans
#  Join the League of Professional System Administrators! https://LOPSA.org/
#  Your email is being read by hundreds of uptight agents
#  who never saw the humor in Dr. Strangelove. -- Mark Russell