PLUG Policies

Jason Etchason loomis53 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 14:16:56 MST 2006

Because I am new to the group, I am not aware of any rules, regulations,
etc.  I am wondering if there is a problem if I attempt to record the LUG on
a mini voice recorder.  I have some friends outside of phoenix that would
probably enjoy listening in on some of what's going on, but I do not want to
impose if it is viewed as unethical for whatever reason.

--
True religion is real living; living with all one's soul, with all one's
goodness and righteousness. — Albert Einstein

http://loomisbad.net