OT: for sale

Rudolfo Munguia xaruum at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 14:50:53 MST 2006

I have already 'shredded' the drives.

I was using alsa/jack/ladspa/ardour/tk707 with .vst plugins on gentoo,
planet ccrma toolkit on redhat which includes too many apps to list, and on
windows the free version of the m-audio pro-tools that came with my m-audio
ozone, and a bazilion different free vst's off the web with vsthost. As far
as video, I have been using an older ATI All-in-wonder with broadcast2000
and cinelerra.

As to how good any of it is; that depends on your setup. With my ozone, it
handled all the sampling/audio reproduction as it has 24/96 capabilities
built in. This allowed my processors to run 2-3 layers of filters with 2-3
vst's and the drum machine and sequencer going. All sound was extremely
clear as my bass and mic plugged straight into the ozone, not the pc. I
would rate the quality of all the software at "very good".

Come to think of it, I would probably be willing to sell off my ozone too at
this point. With 4 daughters I just don't have the time to do all of this
stuff anymore.

Rudy