PLUG event flyer

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Tue Apr 4 22:51:50 MST 2006

moin moin,

would someone(s) please create flyer(s) in OO.o2 or koffice for the April
events, especially for the east side meeting?

RedSeven has another office opening the day before the east side
presentation, so I want to get stuff in their offices. We probably have
other places we could put out flyers as well.

A one pager for the month and/or a one pager for the east side
presentation would be good.

A one-pager for the May east side meeting would also be good :).

ciao,

der.hans
#  Join the League of Professional System Administrators! https://LOPSA.org/
#  The Internet is the front line of the battle
#  to protect our freedom. -- Nathaniel Borenstein