using subversion for document version control

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Tue Apr 4 08:04:35 MST 2006

someone asked about managing users home directories the other day and I
suggested that there was some discussion about a mail list devoted to
using subversion to manage it. I stumbled across this recent article on
LinuxJournal...

http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/8596

which is about documents and not users home directories but may be of
value to people anyway. I do recall some discussion about using 'unison'
to synchronize directories which is obviously different than versioning.

Craig