Review of the 10 most popular distros

Alex Dean alex at crackpot.org
Sun Apr 2 10:02:52 MST 2006

On Apr 2, 2006, at 9:45 AM, Mike Garfias wrote:
> But then again, I do occasionally do some rather strange things
> just because I
> can.  So I tend to have respect for others who do likewise.

Ditto.  That's what keeps computing from being 'just a job'.

We're trying an 'obfuscated PHP' contest on the AzPHP list if anyone
wants to join in.  I got the inspiration from obfuscated Perl.
Reading over some of the past years winners made me laugh out loud at
times.  There are some creative people in this world!  I dunno if
we'll hit that level of incomprehensibility, but it's only been a few
days.