Review of the 10 most popular distros

Mike Garfias mike at garfias.org
Sun Apr 2 08:21:12 MST 2006

Darrin Chandler spoke forth with the blessed manuscript:

> OpenBSD. :) (see
> http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/man.cgi?query=iwi&arch=i386&sektion=4)
> Some time ago they made a big push to get specs from wireless chipset
> vendors with some success, and did a lot of driver work with the info
> they got.

Too bad Theo is a putz.  Seriously, I'd use obsd more if it wasn't for the
attitude.  Yes, I know I'm writing this across and SSH session made possible
by them.  I have also given them cash in the past.

But, the guy is such a jerk that I can't support them any more.

And I stuck with Debian through Bruce Peren's reign.