CRT recycle location in Central to NW Phoenix area?

Lee Rhodes lenella at gigonet.com
Fri Sep 30 11:50:28 MST 2005

Nxtcycle Corp
4330 N 39th Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85019
Phone: (602)442-6943
Fax: (602) 415-9253
E-mail: mheth at nxtcycle.com
Services: Takes monitors, CPUs, TVs, printers, fax machines, copiers, hand held electronic devices, consumer and commercial electronic devices.

Data Doctors have drop offs for Strut too, but don't know if they take them any time or just during a drive.

SCRAPCOMPUTER
3210 E ROESER RD  PHOENIX, AZ 85040
(602) 243-5518

WESTECH RECYCLERS
1008 W MADISON ST  PHOENIX, AZ 85007
(602) 256-7626

Lee
lenella at gigonet.com
"You're never to old to have a happy childhood"
~George Bernard Shaw