Goodbye Arizona

Jay jay at kinetic.org
Thu Sep 29 13:15:53 MST 2005

On Thu, 29 Sep 2005, Jim wrote:

> Weren't you one of the early members of PLUG, Jay?

Yup - I have been part of PLUG since ~1996. I still recall my first PLUG
meeting, held in the garage at Eric's house. At one point, around 1999, I
hosted the PLUG email lists on my servers. I have presented topics at a
few PLUG meetings over the years. I guess you could consider me one of
PLUG's "old timers." Unfortunately, I do not think that title will score
me a $0.25 cup of senior-discount coffee, since I am only 31 in human
years.  :)

--
~Jay