PLUG IRC Channel

Bryce C Plug at BryceCo.Net
Thu Sep 29 00:44:20 MST 2005

Yep, that would be cobryce, aka me. Life has been insanely busy,
especially with classes and the job. My apologies for not being able to
maintain it better as my time for it has gradually shrunk to nil. I
haven't updated the dates in the topic because PostCalendar isn't
working yet, as well as the time issue. For now, I've given Cryonic
access to do basic channel admin stuff. If anyone needs to talk to me
urgently, e-mail me directly, not on the list. Sorry to say but the list
mail is relatively low on my reading priority and hasn't been read for
about 3 weeks; it was just a coincidence I happened upon this 4-day-old
thread. Thank you too Alan for keeping up on the list mail and putting
my name out there.

-Bryce