Asterisk

Gilbert T. Gutierrez, Jr. plug at phxinternet.net
Wed Sep 28 15:05:59 MST 2005

Might I suggest Asterisk at home, http://asteriskathome.sourceforge.net/ ,
which makes asterisk easier to install.  Asterisk is a software PBX
providing Voice Mail, Auto Attendant, etc.  If you just want to use your
VOIP phones, you could contact a company like NGT to provide the connection.
In that case, all you need is a Quality Controll box on your Internet
connection to make sure that the call quality stays high.

Gilbert