need help getting started -- probably w Knoppix

Mike Schwartz av567 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 26 15:37:16 MST 2005

Thanks, Donn.
My first choice would be, if someone could bring
   one (either CD or DVD... DVD might be better)
   to the Sept. 27 West side PLUG meeting;
but yes, getting one from you
   somewhere near Greenway and I-17
   (my time is often flexible, lately)
   would be a good 1-A, or 2nd choice.
So I will contact you off-list on Wed. Sept. 28
   either to arrange that, or to say "Never Mind".
   - Mike S.

Mike Schwartz                         schwartz at acm.org
Glendale AZ USA                  "or" av567 at yahoo.com