PLUG WestSide Meeting for This Tue, Sept 27

Alan Dayley alandd at consultpros.com
Mon Sep 26 13:38:28 MST 2005

Bupkus said:
> I just phoned GCC and asked about parking available (don't need a
> parking ticket) and they instructed me as a guest to park either at
> "guest" parking or to use general student parking which is designated by
> the use of "white parallel lines".

The times I have attended the meetings at GCC parking has never been a
problem.  I always parked in the lot north of the High Tech Center in
"Student Parking Lot 3" as labeled "S3" here:
http://www.gc.maricopa.edu/map/index.cfm?see=allfeatures.  I have always
entered the building from the west end and the meeting room is on the
south side at about the east-west middle of the building.

Alan