Installed SUSE 9.3 w/ 15" LCD, then swapped to 17" LCD...

augie grayfox78 at cox.net
Mon Sep 26 10:28:09 MST 2005

On Monday 26 September 2005 9:05,
plug-discuss-request at lists.plug.phoenix.az.us wrote:
> Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 03:40:37 -0700
> From: Bupkus <bupkus2 at cox.net>
> Subject: Re: Installed SUSE 9.3 w/ 15" LCD, then swapped to 17" LCD...
>         res limited to 1024x
> To: Main PLUG discussion list <plug-discuss at lists.plug.phoenix.az.us>
>
> Same thing, still a blank screen.  That's too bad cause I really did
> like the look of SUSE.  Thanks everyong for your help.  I may try Fedora
> again, otherwise, see you again when v.10 is released.

If you can get a hold of a copy of Simply Mepis live CD (latest version) run
it and as root -->Install Me --> Config X (or something of that wording) and
when prompted that it has done so, exit and  reboot into Suse, that should
get you up and running.
HTH
--
	augie
grayfox78 at cox dot net

In a world without walls or fences, who needs windows or gates?