PLUG IRC Channel

Alan Dayley alandd at consultpros.com
Sat Sep 24 15:02:21 MST 2005

Kevin Brown said:
> Don't recall who was the op for the channel (cobryce, maybe...), but
> would it be possible for whomever it was to either rejoin the channel
> and refresh the topic, or better yet, give control of the channel over
> to someone who is in there regularly?

Bryce is the op.  He has done a good job for a long time now but I think
this summer he was pretty busy.  There is only a small group that is in
there regularly.  Have you chatted with them to see if one can take over?
Maybe Bryce just needs a nudge to update stuff once in a while.  I know I
need one on occasion.

Alan