Need help mounting floppy

Matt Mets matt.mets at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 12:14:11 MST 2005

If it mounted the floppy after you typed mount /floppy, then the
contents should be accessable in /floppy... you should be able to type
something like  'file:/floppy' into the location bar in Konqueror to
see your files.

or on the commandline:
cd /floppy
ls

Like Simon said, you might have to change the link on your desktop to
point to /floppy instead of /mnt/floppy.

Matt