rsh crazyness

Dan Lund situationalawareness at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 17:33:42 MST 2005

Well, ssh does on-the-fly data compression with the -C flag, and that
would speed it up.
It'd also have the added feature of not having another port open. (security)
If your deadset on using rsh, then by all means go for it, but on the
same token rsh has pretty much been replaced by ssh throughout the
industry.

Either way, it'll get done I guess.

--Dan

--
-----
There is hopeful symbolism in the fact that flags do not wave in a