Fedora

Lee Rhodes lenella at gigonet.com
Wed Sep 21 08:25:39 MST 2005

Thanks EC, I knew I couldn't use Knoppix and why but maybe with what little I've learned from it so far I can understand the course and Fedora better. I have an offer from someone fairly close to (from PLUG) to get copies from. I would love top go to one of these installs or any other kind of learning experience, but right now I'm also dealing with a very sick husband and it's hard to get away for that long.

Lee
lenella at gigonet.com
"You're never to old to have a happy childhood"
~George Bernard Shaw