OT UPS for sale to plug members [was: Re: Reminder: Phoenix Linux User's Group (PLUG) Installfest - Saturday, September 24, 10am-5pm]

Technomage technomage-hawke at cox.net
Tue Sep 20 17:51:54 MST 2005

as an aside, I have a battery backup unit (in need of batteries).

its a minuteman brand "battery ranch) and takes 36 12 volt batteries (LWH =
6x2.5x3.75). the unit itself appears to work, but I don't have the funds to
rebattery the thing.

if anyone happens to know anyone interested in this unit, have them call me at
623-849-9515.

this is a roll around double wide battery bay that can be user services. it
has the 30 AMP 120Volt locking plug.

The entire unit (when fully operational) can deliver up to 20 amps for 20
hours (given the length of battery life) at 120 Volts.

I am looking at $100.00 for the unit itself (batteries not included).

battery type: panasonic lc-rb126r5g1 or equivalent 12Volt/6.5 (lots of 12
available through batteries plus for $14.72 each plus tax). that price quote
is for quantity buying only!.

someone PLEASE take this thing off my hands. I don't want to put it on e-bay
(it'll cost for shipping, their fees, etc).