Wireless setup

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Tue Sep 20 14:05:19 MST 2005

On Tue, 2005-09-20 at 13:42 -0700, Aron Smith wrote:
> On Tuesday 20 September 2005 12:06 pm, Dennis Kibbe wrote:

----
what wrapper? ndiswrapper? you shouldn't have to use that anyway on
intel ipw-2200 as Intel is releasing all the necessary code to Linux. I
believe that Dennis gave you info on the project. Chances are that there
is a Mandriva way to do it but I wouldn't know because I don't know
Mandriva. Fedora, you would just install ipw-2200-firmware package.

Craig

believed to be clean.