how to query dns

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Fri Sep 16 12:27:48 MST 2005

Am 16. Sep, 2005 schwätzte Alex Dean so:

> man... iamdumb

Nah. The info appears to be in there, but you're search algorithm is
having problems.

Don't worry. Soon we'll be able to google /dev/brain and you'll be amazed
by how much you know ;-).

ciao,

der.hans

> thanks,
> alex
>
> Kenneth wrote:
>
> >man whois
> >
> >--- Craig White <craigwhite at azapple.com> wrote:

> >>has for a certain

> >>for a domain I'm setting

> >>yet.)
> >>

> >>----
> >>man host
> >>
> >>host -a host_name server_name
> >>host -t mx host_name server_name
> >>
> >>Craig
> >>

> >>--
> >>This message has been scanned for viruses and
> >>dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
> >>believed to be clean.

#  https://www.LuftHans.com/
#  The only way for a woman to change a man
#  is if he's wearing Depends[TM] - der.hans