Ted Gould in town on Sunday

Dennis Kibbe dennisk at linuxquestions.net
Thu Sep 15 06:15:51 MST 2005

Ted Gould a PLUG member from LA and InkScape developer will be in town on Sunday the 18th and we are getting together for brunch in Tempe at 11:30a.

We'll met at Theo's Spartan Grill at the SE corner of University & McClinktock at 11:30a.  I moved the location FROM My Big Fat Greek Restaurant on Mill TO Theo's since Theo's has a more varied Greek/American menu, is slightly cheaper, better parking and offers a breakfast menu.

Anyone that wants to join us is welcome.

Dennisk