Sun goes LGPL

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Mon Sep 12 12:47:21 MST 2005

moin, moin,

http://www.openoffice.org/FAQs/license-change.html

Looks like great news to me, especially since I can't afford the legal
team required to parse and possibly understand the SISSL :).

Glad to see OSI pushing for deproliferation of licenses and it's awesome
to see Sun moving to a common license.

The code is still dual-licensed with a proprietary license. That's OK.

Good to see pro-gress rather than con-gress ;-).

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/
#  "Science is like sex: sometimes something useful comes out, but