PLUG Map Update

Kevin Brown kevin_brown at qwest.net
Sun Sep 11 22:33:38 MST 2005

I  added a few graphs to the bottom of the map page.  The blue line is
the difference of the radius of a circle to add a certain number of
users (in this case 4 users).  The red line is the overall radius needed
to encompass all the users to that point.  Interestingly the
differential difference isn't very flat.  In fact they show a trend
upwards, which means that it takes more distance than the last time to
surround 4 more users from the meeting location.  I was expecting to see
it low at the beginning, high in the middle then low and finish very
high.  It's possible that I need to accumulate more points in the
differential to get that form to show up which would show a close
cluster to each meeting location, then a gap, then another cluster and
then a far distance to the remaining users.

Map Site:
http://www.public.asu.edu/~hellgate/plug/

Anyways... enjoy...