OT - ZIP 100 Drives

Bupkus bupkus2 at cox.net
Sat Sep 10 03:45:07 MST 2005

I know someone with a business who can always use a backup zip 100.  I
replaced one a couple months ago so I can take them off your hands and
gladly so.  His business is just a bit west of 35th Ave and Bethany Home
(Kiddie Country Club childcare center).  I don't mind coming to pick
them up.  Do you need my email address or is it on the books somewhere?
LMK, and thanks.