OT: Equipment - Give away...

Gilbert T. Gutierrez, Jr. plug at phxinternet.net
Thu Sep 8 14:46:27 MST 2005

Qty:2 ISA USRobotics 56K V90 modems
Qty:1 EPCI Compaq Smart Array 4200 Raid Controller (I believe it to be 4
channel with additional memory, but I don't really know).
Qty:1 PCI card that came out of a Dell 2450 server (Board says American
Megatrends but it has a PSION Gold Card PC Card in it.  Not sure if this is
an ISDN board or standard modem board or something else altogether.
Qty:3 PCI Network Cards (Misc)

I do not deliver, if you want it come to me.  I am at 27th Ave and Indian
School.  I will give my address to whomever wants the items.  If I get no

Gilbert T. Gutierrez, Jr.

---
[ This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Phoenix Internet ]
[ Phoenix Internet http://www.phoenixinternet.net ]