Fema and Plug

Kurt Wolf kwolf at itguyonline.com
Wed Sep 7 10:00:43 MST 2005

I think the first question will be, "Can we assist FEMA?".  Followed by,
"What will FEMA let us do?".  Once those two questions are answered, we
can move onto, "What resources do we have?"  I recommend that someone be
designated as the FEMA liaison to be the point person.  After that,
let's get all interested parties in one room and figure out the
direction we want to head and how.