DataBase Question?

Bryan.ONeal at asu.edu Bryan.ONeal at asu.edu
Tue Sep 6 18:35:04 MST 2005

Not sure is some one else has answered this, but,
I would recommend either using Base in Open Office or using MySQL with a nice
GUI front end (their are many)  But I have not used any of the front ends on
Linux, only Win and OSX  I am trying to develop my own JAVA front end, but I
have so littlie time these days.