Where to report abuse

Sean Horan sean at emvis.net
Tue Sep 6 11:00:06 MST 2005

	whois -h whois.arin.net off.end.ing.ip

will give you the whois record for the ip, or tell you the whois server
to go to (eg, at APNIC).  your version of whois may figure this out for
you so the -h argument might be optional.

I get what you describe daily on my server.  The machines are botted and
  I don't think there's much point to complaining.

Spending your time keeping your machine locked down is the best response
  to this as opposed to drafting abuse emails for every last IP that
shows up.  if they in fact got in, then I'd of course be banging down
their door.

--sean