won't POST

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Sun Sep 4 16:56:04 MST 2005

Am 04. Sep, 2005 schwätzte FoulDragon at aol.com so:

> Does it detect the drives?  Count the memory?

Nope. Doesn't get that far.

> If your mainboard has a POST-code display, what does it stop on?

Dunno what POST codes are.

661FX-M 1.0b 02/16/2005

That the mobo. That's printed at the top between the bios copyright info
and the description of the CPU.

At the bottom below the info on how to get into SETUP ( can't get in
there, though ) is "02/16/2005-SiS-661-6A7I4E1AC-00".

> If you give it a minute or two, sometimes it takes that long to admit defeat
> if a drive it's expecting isn't responding.

Gave it many minutes at one point last night. I've also tried sshing to
the box and pinging it. All to no avail.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/
#  Motorräder töten nicht. Motorräder werden getötet.