Serious things

Alan Dayley alandd at consultpros.com
Mon Oct 31 09:09:12 MST 2005

Tom Burrell said:
> Are serious things discussed on the site?

This is, in my experience, by far, the most useful and productive email
list for help and knowledge sharing that I have ever subscribed to.  Tom,
you can ask a question about any Linux topic and get great answers and
insight.  Give it a try!

That said, there are a few trivial topics (top/bottom posting, Arizona
drivers/speeding/freeways are two that come to mind. (Don't start!)) that
come up at least once a year that lead to lots of messages.  It is funny
to me how it happens but that is the way of it.

Use your delete key as you see fit, I do.

Alan