top posting is better

slegge at govliquidation.com slegge at govliquidation.com
Fri Oct 28 10:15:06 MST 2005

I've had an <sarcasm>  AWESOME! </sarcasm> week I could go for a battle to
the death..
Let me ask this though does the "I don't care" side get to battle against
the top vs bottom people or are we expected to not care about who we
battle too?

or...

I top post anyone who has a problem with it can battle me to the death lol

I'm sitting here imagining the scene from anchorman full of geeks.

<camera pans to the dark alley>
"VAX IS AWESOME!"
"RPG WILL NEVER DIE!!!"
"I work in the IS department are we supposed to be here?"
"l33t skriptz m4n \/\/3 will pwn urz b0x3n"
"I have my MCSE!!!" (beheaded instantly)
"umm anyone know whats wrong with cpan?"
"Is this where the top vs bottom post battle is?"

-Scott

Craig White <craigwhite at azapple.com>
Sent by: plug-discuss-bounces at lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
10/28/2005 06:48 AM
Please respond to
Main PLUG discussion list <plug-discuss at lists.plug.phoenix.az.us>

Main PLUG discussion list <plug-discuss at lists.plug.phoenix.az.us>
cc

Subject
Re: top posting is better

On Fri, 2005-10-28 at 03:39 -0700, Micah DesJardins wrote:
> IANAM (I am not a moderator)
>
> This is my official plea for us to be done with this thread.
>
> I think we have heard plenty from most if not all sides of the issue
> of where, how and why we like to reply to or read messages in a
> certain way but the fact of the matter is, unless there is a specific
> and enforced rule (which I'm against personally) people are going to
> post how they want to and I for one and ready to embrace the diversity
> of our posting community.
----
nah - we ought to meet in the night like Sharks and Jets and rumble it
out to settle it once and for always otherwise, we will discussing this
same thing over again in another month or so.

Blades or chains?

Craig

believed to be clean.