Kontact and Karm

Derek Neighbors derek at gnue.org
Fri Oct 28 08:59:38 MST 2005

der.hans wrote:

> moin, moin,
>
> speaking of Kontact as Jason just has...
>
> the Karm home page indicates that one should now use Kontact.
>
> http://pim.kde.org/components/karm.php
>
> But, I don't see anything on the Kontact page about Karm.
>
> http://kontact.kde.org/
>
> It's been a long week and I'm really tired, so I'd believe I'm
> overlooking
> something obvious, but I just don't see anything for time tracking for
> projects.
>
> I also don't see the reports mentioned on the Karm page...

 From what I can tell it appears they are noting that the Karm component
is no longer being developed.  They point to Kontact, but I do not
believe that the Karm features exist there.  I don't think this is
oversight on your part, just bad information relaying on their part.
Next meeting remind me to show you what we are developing at Integrum as
it might solve what you are looking to do with Karm.

--
Derek Neighbors
Integrum Technologies