top posting is better

Micah DesJardins micahdj at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 03:39:28 MST 2005

IANAM (I am not a moderator)

This is my official plea for us to be done with this thread.

I think we have heard plenty from most if not all sides of the issue of
where, how and why we like to reply to or read messages in a certain way but
the fact of the matter is, unless there is a specific and enforced rule
(which I'm against personally) people are going to post how they want to and
I for one and ready to embrace the diversity of our posting community.

Long Live (your favorite type of) posting!

Micah