top posting is better

Technomage technomage-hawke at cox.net
Wed Oct 26 21:48:59 MST 2005

ok, here's a hot button issue: do you have any idea how hard it is for the
blind to sift through all that quoted material trying to hunt down responses?
Even with a good screen reader package, its frustrating (there are more than
a few of us on this 9and other) list(s).  Personally, I find it loads easier
when folks top post (but then, that is my opinion).

I know that responses inside quoted is pretty much the accepted norm, but
then, it is far easier for you to read that way than it is for me.

just my thought.

TMH