gentoo

Josh Coffman josh_coffman at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 25 12:34:21 MST 2005

All,

someone once recommended gentoo to me... I've recently
run into a couple guys (not plug members) that also
run
gentoo. So I started thinking... Anyway, on
distrowatch there was an article on rr4; a livedvd
based on gentoo. know if it's pretty faithful to
gentoo?

any laptops on gentoo? is it hard to keep gentoo boxen
updated?

I'm still pretty green and the idea of gentoo installs
is a little scary to me. Not to mention that while I
like to play around with stuff and try distros, I
don't
have a lot of time to mess with it.

..just asking for your 2 cents.

thanks