WestSide Meeting Re-Visited, UBUNTO Install

George ggambill at emr.net
Mon Oct 24 06:45:34 MST 2005

In addition to the open discussion, if anyone has a copy of the latest and
greatest UBUNTU (5.1 - I think) they would be willing to volunteer, we could
do a UBUNTU install live and real-time.

I've ordered 5 copies several weeks ago and they don't seem to be coming.

I could maybe pick it (the UBUNTU CD) up before the Tue meeting (depending
on location) and make copies for anyone wanting a copy, or, if someone could
bring one (or more) to the meeting.

Just a thought,

George

"Nothing is impossible for the person who doesn't have to do it himself" ...
Weller's Law