ASULUG Mega Install Fest

Matt Mets matt.mets at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 10:30:16 MST 2005

Hi Bryan,

I would like to help out!  I'm new to the scene here in AZ, but i have
been looking to get involved.  I can help out with installs, and i
even have a cooler to bring (not sure on its measurements, but its big
enough to hold ~30 beer bottles).  Dunno about printed disks, but I
could burn some stuff that would help.

-Matt Mets