Fall Mega Install Fest - This Saturday

Bryan.ONeal at asu.edu Bryan.ONeal at asu.edu
Fri Oct 21 09:59:26 MST 2005

I put up about 30 posters, running 2-3 tabloid size posters per kiosk.  But that
is all I know of.
Advertising is not one of my strong suits...  So if any one wants to run for a
VP of Marketing position we sure could use it.

Same for VP or VP of finance, the more help we can get in the planning and
execution of these events the better off we all are!