make vs. imake?

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Sun Oct 16 00:00:05 MST 2005

Am 15. Oct, 2005 schwätzte Robert N. Eaton so:

> After having downloaded Synaptic I can now enable "Universe."  Kubuntu's
> Kynaptic allowed no such niceties. I just downloaded Firefox via

Well, it means Kynaptic doesn't have a way to update the sources. Now that
you've added universe, you should be able to use kynaptic to install from
universe, but you might as well continue using synaptic :).

> Synaptic.  I brought it up, downloaded some extensions, and all seems well.
>
> It plays well with Thunderbird.  I clicked on some URL's in Thunderbird,
> and Firefox popped right up with the proper web pages.  See how easy
> life can be!

Cool.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/
#  As we enjoy great Advantages from the