Need Recommendations: Copy a DVD

Alan Dayley alandd at consultpros.com
Fri Oct 14 13:14:59 MST 2005

Craig Brooksby said:

> So I guess I'm looking for a competent local DVD copier service who
> will take my money, make copies, and not challenge me as to copyright.
>   (I'm not looking for a discussion about copyright here, just
> recommendations).  Thanks -- Craig

http://starvideo.com/ - Star Video Duplicating

Contact Steve Weston (steve at starvideo dot com) and tell him Alan from
Gilbert Tiger Pride sent you (not that will give you any special
treatment).  Their prices were reasonable and service good for our band
memory DVD and photo CD duplicating.

I don't know how strict they will be on copyright matters.  Since our
content was self-produced, it simply did not come up.

Alan