Ubuntu CDs?

Alan Dayley alandd at consultpros.com
Thu Oct 13 14:23:07 MST 2005

Dale Farnsworth said:
> In article <1804.209.181.109.19.1129237435.squirrel at mail.consultpros.com>
> Alan wrote:
>> I just went to the website, registered and ordered the big package of
>> Ubuntu 5.10 CDs.  Still doesn't solve my problem for getting one sooner,
>> possibly tonight but, when they come, we'll have lots to pass out!
>
> I started the download about 7 this morning, but it doesn't look like
> it'll complete by tonight's meeting.  I'll have it tomorrow though.

Thanks, Dale.

However, the point of my original request was to get the official CD set,
with the cover and "original" CD.  The person I want to give it to would
rather have an original for his own reasons.

I'll probably fire up bittorrent tonight to get my own image to try but my
coworker will not want a CD-R.

Alan