Okt topics, call for

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Mon Oct 10 12:51:12 MST 2005

moin, moin,

Eric Thelin was recently treated to an all-expenses paid m$ marketing
conference. At the east side meeting he will give us a short report
on what he saw. Apparently Free Software will soon have some great
opportunities. We just have to step forward and take advantage of them.

We need another short topic or two for the east side meeting.

We also need a topic for the west side meeting.

Please write topics at PLUG.phoenix.az.us if you've got something you'd
like to present.

danke,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/
#  "Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding."