cox connectivity issue

ec eculbert at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 7 10:01:43 MST 2005

The real question is why can't Cox train their techies
to test the lines instead of pointing a finger at the
user? Again, Jim had a techie????? come out. While he
was there, he crashed the MS o/s.

I had knoppix with me and booted up! Still was a
flakey connection but showed him it was NOT his
computer!

We had to completely format and re install the o/s to
get back up for him. The tech didn't turn in a charge
for the crash..guess he didn't want the flack we would
have thrown his way. Hehehehe.

It progressively got worse till Jim moved to a nursing
home, then here. I honestly believe he would be dead
now IF I hadn't removed him from the nursing home as
Jim WILL NOT eat anything that isn't 'his style'...he
got down to 113lbs! Not the nursing home's
fault..Jim's stubborn 'I wont eat that'.

Cyclists should expect and demand safe
accommodation on our public roads,
just as does every other user.

Nothing more is expected.