Linux Live CD to the Rescue . . . Somewhat

Ben Browning plug at emptiedout.com
Fri Oct 7 07:34:23 MST 2005

Mark Jarvis wrote:
> Anybody have similar experiences with live CDs hanging due to partially
> bad disk and/or a good explanation? I assume it was the auto detect,
> check, and mount that was the problem, but . . .

Not I, but then again I keep this bad boy in the laptop case at all
times (alongside a PartitionMagic CD and a Sarge install CD):

http://www.sysresccd.org/

It has handfuls of handy tools on it, and has plenty of space (and
instructions) if you have things you want to add to it.

~Ben
--
---
"Confession only helps if you actually feel bad for your actions.